Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

10/4/08

a generous gift


Card makers are the most generous bunch of crafty ladies! This card uses a letter stamp set with an interesting history. The card is a thank you for a gal who had this lonely stamp set laying around so she sent it to her friend. I happened to be visiting that friend (hi Lynette!), mentioned how I loved this style of snap together letter stamps, and she promptly passed it on to me. I decided to use the stamp to make a thank you to send to both of them.
This design is inspired by Kristina Werner's blog- She often uses large lettered sentiments with simple designs on her cards. Perfect! I decided to break out the sewing machine for just a little extra embellishing. I'm not too sure about the pipe cleaner centers, but they were already out from something else so I just decided to experiment. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

What a creative idea with the pipe cleaner centers, so neat to be able to use what you got for the thank you card...you know now they are going to want it back...LOL!