Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

11/16/08

create a scene accordian card




This card was made especially for my mom and her hubby. They enjoy spending time at the cabin, and fishing is a frequent activity. I always use my mom as a guinea pig when I try something for the first time. She'll always like it no matter how it turns out!
For those of you who might like to try this kind of card, my tip would be to work with only 3 layers deep. This one ended up pretty thick so I presented it all wrapped up a tied in a bow.
I always enjoy making a card with a specific somebody in mind so even though it took a lot of time to make, it was a fun process. Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

BlondebutBright said...

Looks great! Glad you're keeping up the blog - and the card making. :)

Lynette said...

WOW!!! What an awesome card! Even if it was someone other than your mom that you gave this to, ANYONE would love it.

Annie said...

This is a WOW OH WOW. Was it alot of work cause it sure looks like it.

Annie

Anonymous said...

Woooo nellie, this card rocks. I took a peak at your site and just bookmarked it. You do fab work. Thanks for the comment on my gel transfer tutorial. I will do a follow up tut as you requested and will post Tuesday.