Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

11/10/08

Library card class





Last week at our local library I taught a fun group of kids and parents a little card making class. I'm posting the samples I prepped and a few pictures from the evening so that everyone could come here to see them. They made some great-looking cards and it was fun to see the creativity of everyone. I love how the students were willing to change things up to make it their own.
So, if you are a visiting student, welcome to my blog! I'll load up some pictures each day for a few days. So if you don't see yourself today, check back later this week, or use the subscribe button on the left to get an email notice for when I've updated here. And feel free to drop me a comment to give me some feedback on what you liked about the class and even if something didn't really work for you. I had a lot of fun and might even open up another evening in my home or at the local coffee shop for some more open studio-type stuff if there is some interest. (you'd pay a supplies fee and then I can let you loose with some of the tools and papers I've collected over the years!) Let me know if you might be interested in that and I can get back to you.
Thanks everyone for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Looks like it was a great class, Adelle! Nice job!